I've been working on this painting for a week or so and I just can't quite seem to get it right. It's supposed to have a little bit of an abstract feel to it but I think that's the problem... I need to either stick with a more impressionist angle or go further into the abstract. I'd be happy to hear some suggestions or opinions.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Close Out at Dusk
I've been working on this painting for a week or so and I just can't quite seem to get it right. It's supposed to have a little bit of an abstract feel to it but I think that's the problem... I need to either stick with a more impressionist angle or go further into the abstract. I'd be happy to hear some suggestions or opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
paint me something, that's my suggestion. I got a place in fishtown and need something uber-hip to adorn my walls.
ReplyDeleteWhat great light on an auspicious day.
ReplyDelete